Thursday, April 5, 2018

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS


NAMA                        : ADHARI
NPM                           : 10114213
KELAS                       : 4KA23

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

1.      While she was trying to read, her friend (practise) the piano.
While she was trying to read, her friend was practicing the piano.

2.      He (buy) several jerseys in the last two years.
He bought several jerseys in the last two years.


3.      She (bone) the meat later.
She will bone the meat later.

4.      By the time you get there they already (leave).
By the time you get there they already left.

5.      I (drown). Nobody (save) me.
I was drowning. Nobody saved me

6.      He said she not (return) the book yet.
He said she haven’t returned the book yet.

7.      What you (darn) at the moment?
What are you darning at the moment?

8.      She (think) her husband will buy a new fridge.
She thinks her husband will buy a new fridge.


9.      How much you (spend) in London so far?
How much have you spent in London so far?

10.  In a month’s time I (learn) more words than ever.
In a month’s time I have learned more words than ever.

11.  After he (see) the giraffe he spoke to the keeper.
After he had seen the giraffe he spoke to the keeper.

12.  He (buy) weed-killer when they arrested him.
He was buying weed-killer when they arrested him.

13.  The plumbing always (give) trouble during the summer.
The plumbing always gives trouble during the summer.

14.  The trout (rise) when they reached the lake.
The trout was rising when they reached the lake.

15.  You (recognise) this statue?
Do you recognise this statue?

16.  They say they not (perform) tomorrow.
They say they will not perform tomorrow.

17.  What you (do) since your last recital?
What have you done since your last recital?

18.  As it (rain) he put up his umbrella.
As it raining he put up his umbrella.

19.  They (hear) beethoven better conducted earlier in the year.
They heard beethoven better conducted earlier in the year.

20.  What (go) on here?
What is going on here?

21.  I only just (realize) what she meant.
I only have just realized what she meant.

22.  I never (plant) crocuses again.
I will never plant crocuses again.

23.  You (enjoy) yourself when I saw you at the party?
Were you enjoying yourself when I saw you at the party?

24.  I (be) to the zoo and (go) while they are still talking about visiting it.
I have been to the zoo and went while they are still talking about visiting it.

25.  She (dock) at Tillbary last week.
She docked at Tillbary last week.

26.  He always (accelerate) too quickly.
He always accelerates too quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan anda berkomentar, namun tetap jaga kesopanan dengan tidak melakukan komentar spam.