Friday, June 29, 2018

Lebaran 2018


Nama              : Adhari
Npm                : 10114213
Kelas               : 4KA23


Minal Aa’idin Wal Faa’iziin
Assalamualaikum, my name is adhari I will tell you about yesterday's Eid holiday. when Idul Fitri day Idul Fitri I prayed in the mosque near my house after the prayer ied i am sorry for my family and my brothers and sisters. after that we went back to my hometown which is in subang, our journey takes up to 6 hours because jam in cikampek toll. finally after passing through the exhausting journey finally me and my family have reached the hometown. My first day in the village is not where to go because when it got there late afternoon, I just forgive you with the brothers there.

The second day I was hollowed I went to my brother's place called cimalimping village when I got there with my brother named ujang went to the times to look for fish, the unique thing is we catch the fish do not use fishing but using electric battery to shock the fish in times, and I brought a fishing net. that day I got a lot of fish after finishing looking for my fish and my brother plucking coconut for take home. when we get home we peel the coconut and drink it, uh very fresh. when the evening of our family held a special meal-eating typical Sundanese ngeliwet with a side dish of fish catches us. after eating my sleep
The third day we went to the area sumedang for pilgrimage to the grave of my brother, then after that we headed to the big teak reservoir, reservoir of teak gede is a very wide reservoir allegedly reportedly making this reservoir displacing 6 districts that disumedang, wow. when we got there we were treated to a beautiful view of the reservoir, after which we went home.
The next day is the time we went back to jakarta. we left after maghrib prayers and we got home around 12 pm because it was quite jammed in cikampek area

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan anda berkomentar, namun tetap jaga kesopanan dengan tidak melakukan komentar spam.